"We really wanted
a place that had the pine tree atmosphere, yet we didn't want to move
to Flagstaff. Although Payson is a growing area with increasing amenities,
they are managing the community's growth in the right way."
- Jim Fox
"We have chosen Chaparral Pines as our home for three primary reasons. 1) the people in this community are the most friendly and social of anywhere we have ever lived, 2) Chaparral Pines and The Rim Golf Courses are world class golf courses, 3) the climate in Payson, on a year-round basis, is one of the best places in the country, and for sure in the state of Arizona. It also offers year-round golf, which is better than Phoenix in the summer and Flagstaff in the winter."
- Fred and Jackie Badger
"Why we Love Living at Chaparral Pines:
The Mountain Views the Lush Green Forest and the Fresh Scent of the Pines and most of all the Tranquility.
The Friendships that we've made thru the Golf and Social Activities are immeasurable and we'll cherish them forever."
- Maddy & Sheldon Roth
"We came to Chaparral Pines to look for a place to live and bought a lot the same day. We looked in several other places but the winters were either too long or the summers too hot. This area offers just the right amount of the four seasons for us with clean air and spectacular vistas. We have lived here for almost two years and enjoy it more now than when we first go here for several reasons:
- We have met many more great people here that are great neighbors and friends - something we did not have in California. This is a very social community with many activities all year.
- I also enjoy the outdoors which includes golf (all year), quality fly-fishing and hunting. There is also an unlimited supply of good hikes in the area.
- We are only an hour or so from Fountain Hills and Scottsdale for shopping or activities that go beyond what we can find in Payson.
- We appreciate the small town atmosphere and the convenience of everything the town offers.
- The summer Monsoon is something everyone here enjoys as we have balmy days and cool nights.
This area is one of the best kept secrets in the country."
- John and Rosemary Wyatt